TERMS & CONDITIONS
All arrangements made between Maddy’s Workshop and you, the client, are subject to the following conditions. Please note that it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions.
1. CONTRACT: Please read these conditions carefully as they, together with the specific information about your confirmed order, form the basis of your contract with Maddy’s Workshop.
2. DESCRIPTION: We have done our best to ensure that all descriptions, information and prices are correct and accurate. Photographs are for illustration only: your frame is not going to be identical to the one photographed. We reserve the rights to discontinue any products/services at any time.
3. PRICES: We reserve the right to alter any of our prices at any time, without notice.
4. ORDER AND PAYMENT: Payment is upfront. Your order is confirmed and a contract between us exists when we issue a confirmation email. If the delivery service loses your package, Maddy’s Workshop is not responsible for the cost of bouquet and/or delivery.
5. RETURNS AND REFUNDS: Orders can be returned or exchanged 14 days within reception. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Return address: 20 Dunmow Road, Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire, CM23 5HL, United-Kingdom. You are responsible for all return shipping costs. The order remains your responsibility until we receive it back. By purchasing on the website, you accept the terms of this return and refund policy.
6. WARRANTY: There is no warranty on our products. This includes our wedding preservation service. We are not responsible for the frame deteriorating or not being to your liking over time.
7. CREATIVE DIRECTION: When you purchase with Maddy’s Workshop, you trust and support our creative decisions. You give Maddy’s Workshop creative freedom to design the bouquet frame how they believe will look best. It is your responsibility to let us know if there is something particular you imagine or want and we will do everything we can to make your idea come to life within what is reasonably achievable with the product i.e. pressed flowers. It is your responsibility to be clear and concise with your recommendations.
8. BEHAVIOUR: You agree that anyone related to Maddy’s Workshop will not be threatened in any cases should the product not be to your liking.
9. COMPLAINTS: If you have any problems after receiving your order, please immediately inform us by email: email@example.com and we will endeavour to put things right.
10. DATA PROTECTION: Your personal data collected by Maddy’s Workshop via Shopify is essential to manage your order and ship it to you. This data is subject to restricted, secure, monitored and identified access. Maddy’s Workshop will never send it to any third parties.